CICADA AUDIO CX65.4 / CX65.2 (COAX)
CX65.4 – 6.5” 4 Ohm High Performance Full-Range Co-Axial Speaker – Pair
- 100WRMS/200 MAX Power Handling
- Neodymium High Energy/ Light Weight N35 Magnet structure
- Waterproof IMPP Cone with NBR surrounds
- Heavy Duty/ Injected High Temp Polymer Frame.
- 1.4” 4 Ohm – High Temp Voice Coil (Black Coat™) Voice Coil Mid-Bass
- Shortening Ring for the Ultimate in speaker control
- 1.0” PEI dome tweeter with Neodymium magnet
- DPSH ® “Dual-Phase Slot Horn”
- Advanced Voice Coil Heat Sink Design for Better Heat Dissipation
- Frequency Response: 54Hz -20Khz+/-5dB
- High Sensitivity: 94dB 1W/1M Average (1W/1M – 2.83V)
- Built in 6dB Crossover
- Low Profile Design / Easy Fit
- Mounting Depth: 2.26” / 57.4mm
- Mounting Diameter: 5.32” / 135.1mm
- Outside Dimensions: 6.5” / 165mm
(SOLD ONLY IN PAIRS)
CLICK HERE FOR CICADA CX65.5 / CX65.2 TECH SHEET
PREMIUM SOUND FOR 2014 & UP HARLEY DAVIDSON® STREET GLIDE, ROAD GLIDE, ELECTRA GLIDE, & ULTRA
The new Cicada Audio CX65.4 speakers are a perfect solution for 2014 and later Harley Fairings. These 6.5 Inch 4 ohm 2-Way Coaxial waterproof speakers are shallow and an easy fit and do not require an additional tweeter location on the fairing. They simply bolt into the factory speaker locations.
DESIGNED AND BUILT SPECIFICALLY FOR HARLEY
Cicada Audio was started to develop product SPECIFICALLY for MC. These speakers handle more power, are louder, play lower, with more authority and sound better right out of the box than any other standard speaker for Harley applications. With 1.4 inch voice coil, extreme sensitivity for unreal output, high heat dissipation neodymium magnets and mounting dimensions specific to late model Harley fairings, these speakers are way beyond all the competition.
Fits all ’14 & up batwing fairings (Street Glide, Electra Glide, Ultra). Fits ’15 & up Road Glide with slight modification to fairing speaker pods (heat gun is used to make a little more room for the magnet). Fits ’13 and down batwing fairings if you grind off the small plastic rib on the inside of the outer fairing. Does not fit ’13 and down Road Glide, tour pack location on Ultra models, or lower fairings without custom fabrication.